If you are a new buyer of a Hisense Smart TV then you might not know how to install google apps on Hisense smart TV. But we have brought some of the simple yet useful ways of installing them on your TV. Follow the guidelines and get the apps fastly.
How to Install Google Apps on Hisense Smart TV
This is a general method and can go for any type of Hisense smart TV. Follow the steps below:
- Turn on your Hisense smart TV
- Go to the main menu
- Click on TV store
- Go to the search tab
- Type the exact name of the desired app
- When apps will appear on the home screen of your TV you can scroll them down using navigation keys or D-pad
- The app will be installed on your smart TV if you click the green button present on your TV remote
Most of the apps take 5 to 10 minutes to get installed. But the size of the file and your internet connectivity also affect their down-loading time. But this is the traditional and commonly used way to install google apps on Hisense smart TV.
Stan Apps installation on Hisense Smart TV
Stan Apps are video streaming apps where you can get your favorite tv shows and other videos and movies all at once. Let us have a look at how you can install this app on your Hisense smart tv.
- Firstly open the home screen by clicking the Home icon button on Hisense smart TV remote
- Find the stan app there and click on it
- Sign in to the app proceded by launching the process
Sometimes it happens that the home icon does not have a stan app so, in that case, you can follow the following procedure:
- Open the Opera Browser on your Hisense Smart TV
- Search for the stan app
- Click and launch the app
- Sign in to your account after launching the app
Updating the Google Apps on Hisense Smart TV
You can get new updates on your previously installed google apps on Hisense smart TV using many different ways. Let us explore some general ones:
Reinstalling Google Apps on Hisense Smart TV
The easiest and the efficient way is to uninstall the app from your Hisense Smart TV and then install it again. You will need to follow the following steps:
1. Click on the app
2. Tap on the red button on Hisense remote
3. Confirm to delete it permanently
4. Go above and see the installation process to reinstall the updated version
Updating Google Apps by Google Play Store
- Open main menu in Google Play Store.
- Click on Auto-update apps that will update all apps on smart TV.
Another way of updating google apps on Hisense Smart TV is to use Google Play Store that is present on the home screen. You can do it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can the apps be installed on Hisense Smart TV via computers?
Yes, you can do so but this will need you to down-load sideloaded apps first so that the files could be transferred from your computer to your smart TV in android files.
Can YouTube be cast with the phone?
Yes, you can cast your YouTube account with your phone over the same internet connection. You can see the option of the Cast on the YouTube app if you will open it from Hisense Smart TV. Just click and link it with your phone and enjoy your favorite videos.
Can I get Netflix on Hisense smart TV?
Yes, Netflix is supported by most of the latest Android devices. You can find the icon of Netflix on the home screen of your TV from where you can easily log in to your account.